Let’s Wrap This Up.

This is it. The last week of DTS. The last day of DTS.  Today is graduation. Crazy. It’s been a great experience. I’ve been trying to figure out what to tell people about these past seven months, and I’m still not sure. Some things I’ve learned are:
God is a provider. Even from the very beginning I could see God providing in crazy ways. Not really in crazy financial ways, but in his way of keeping me sane in the crazy circumstances that I faced. Yes, God is the provider of Finances; I learned that too. But to me God is my strength. He gave me the strength to work three jobs over the summer to raise money for this school. He gave me the strength to ride an overnight train across a country where I couldn’t even speak the language. He gave me the strength to not breakdown during our refugee camp simulation. He gave me the strength to go when they sent us on our Faith Walk. He gave me the strength to give up things that were holding me back from him. He gave me strength to teach myself graphic design and complete the project given to me. He gave me strength to sit on the floor for seven months. He gave me strength to keep going. He gave me strength to keep fighting even when I felt like it was the same battle ever time. He gave me strength to complete outreach. He gave me strength to not quit. He gave me strength to finish strong. How about this one, God is my comfort. The hardest part about DTS or at least about outreach, was that my grandma past away from cancer while I was here in Germany. But all the way through God has held me and comforted me. And God is Soo Much MORE!
So what’s next? 
Well I’m coming home. A little bit sooner than I expected, J but it’s good. So I will be in PA from March 24th to April 9th, when I am flying to Florida to live with my Grandparents until the end-ish of May. This was an idea that God gave me the first week of DTS and continued to build in me all throughout this school. I am way excited for that. I know God has something totally cool up his sleeve. After that I don’t really have anything solid. Things I would like to do are. Volunteer at Water Street Rescue Mission or maybe Cornerstone Youth Center or some other Christian Organization. Get an apprenticeship some where for graphic design (if anyone knows how I can do this let me know). Work? I don’t know. I’m hoping God will show me something clear later.
Now, I would like to introduce to you
The 2012 ATOM Magazine!
In case you don’t remember when I first started this journey I posted last years Atom mag on my blog. It was a huge inspiration for me to join this DTS. If you want to read that mag also, check out my first blog post. Anyway. This magazine is a compilation of stories and pictures from our school. It was mainly put together my students. Page 50 is an interview that my friend did of me. It’s pretty cool. God did a lot during this school. I hope you can see that through this magazine.
Now, Let’s Wrap This Up.
This step in my walk, this chapter in my story, this part of my journey, this- I don’t think I can think of any more. Anyway. DTS is over, but I still have soo much life to live. Thank God that there is life after DTS. Lol. I would like to continue updating my blog. I feel like there are a lot more stories to come. I called this chapter in my life “My Chance To Change The World (or be changed by it)” But in reality my whole life story should be about trying to be a world changer. So look out world! HERE I COME!
~Bethany Graybill

Comments