I cleaned the fish tank!

And like always I remembered too late that I should take pictures of it. You should have seen how bad it was. Remember the dirty fish tank scene in finding nemo?
I'd say my tank was comparable. Turns out you are supposed to change your filter every 2-4 weeks, not 5-6. My filter was BLACK.  
So I cleaned the tank all by myself. And even though I forgot my before pictures, I did take some during and after. :)  
If you look at the water in the bucket you can kind of get a feel for how dirty the tank really was. 
Then, of course, while I had the tank empty I had to try to take some fish tank photos. If I had a helper the pictures might have turned out better, or that person would have told me that I shouldn't try. Lol 
Yep, I'm that type of special. Most people wouldn't even keep these let alone post them to the internet. I hope it makes you smile. I know my stupidity makes me laugh. 
Now for the final product. I like creating animal habitats. It's like designing your own little world. So I get very artistic with it. 
I call it "when two worlds meet". On one side I have a more realistic crashed plane in the ocean scene. And the other side is more of your mermaid kingdom. 
I think the fish like it. Not that it matters. I just hope that no more fish die. We started out 13 and now we are down to 8. Most died because the tank was over populated. These that are left are survivors. So hopefully they will keep surviving. 

Comments