BWT I'm officially on Outreach

I'm sorry I haven't gotten this up sooner. I was trying to do a video update but it didn't work. So now I have to type the whole story put. :( 
Yeah, so, a lot has changed since my last blog update. Which I don't think was all that long ago. This is the big news. I'm not going anywhere for outreach. I'm staying right here in Germany. They announced the team on Tuesday. Now you are probably wondering why I decided to join this team. God told me. Kinda. It goes like this. I think I told you about the "Hub" and how Josiah wanted to create a main center for all the outreaches. Yeah, and I think I might have told you that when he first announced that he wanted to take the school to Munich to start outreach I got very excited. And I was excited all weekend. Okay, I just checked and I don't think I told you that. Anyway, on Monday they announced that we are officially on outreach even though we haven't left the castle yet. That was when I lost all excitement. As I met with my team, I kept thinking "What the heck am I doing here?". Then Tuesday they announced that there would be a Germany team. And Wednesday, after feeling really strange and debating this Germany team thing, I made my decision. I know that sounds like it could just be a case of "big change jitters", but the fact is after switching teams I felt excited about outreach again and I haven't lost that excitement yet. I never even would have considered joining the Germany team unless God had put the idea in my head.
Who are we?
Well there are six of us on the team. Katie, our leader, who was in the music track last year and I think she helped to lead the music track this year. Or maybe she is just MOTA staff. Carla from the states was in the writing track. Jimmy is from Ethiopia and was in the photo track. Eun Jin from South Korea also in the writing track. Stephan is from Germany and was in the music track. Then ME.
So what are we going to be doing in Germany?
Just like everything else at this school we don't really know yet. We are asking God daily for what to do. We believe that we are supposed to travel around Germany in a circle type way. On Monday we are helping with a christmas party for people from a refuge asylum in Zitau. Yesterday we made cookies for the Moravian Church Youth Group. And tomorrow we feel like we are supposed to go to a cafe in town and see how we can bless them. I really love this team because we are doing things even though we are still in Herrnhut.
Yeah, that's about it. Please email me with questions. Or contacts! We are always looking for more contacts. I will have my computer with me on outreach, but I don't know when I'll have Internet. I LOVE YOU ALL!!
~Bethany Graybill (It took me about 3 times to type that right)

Comments