Solitaire Story

It has been a really great week here. Our speaker was Dan Bouman, who is very energetic and exciting. He was imprisoned in Iran. Yeah, so he told us his story. It’s absolutely crazy because he can laugh and make jokes about being in jail for being a Christian in a Muslim country.
So one of the biggest things I learned this week is that being addicted to computer card games is hereditary. Yup. On Thursday I decided that I really needed to download some free games on my computer. It was a good plan except I lost all my Internet time. I’m still not sure if I lost my time because I shouldn’t have been downloading things or if it was an accident. I don’t really care though because I get ten hours a week because I’m in the Graphic Design track and we need extra time to research and find pictures. So yeah, not worried. All that to say, I now have a Solitaire game that includes about 20 other card games on my computer.  The sad part is I’ve already spent over 5 hours on it. It reminds me of my Mom. All those time when she had to win Freecell before she could move on to the next job. Or Dad. When he would play Solitaire on his Palm pilot during family gatherings. Yeah, my whole family is addicted. Haha. I love it!
Another good story from this week is my Skype date I had with my family. I don’t know whether they told Shannon that we had a Skype date, but she was also there.  And Dad made breakfast, I guess cause Shannon was coming over. Anyway, I started skyping them on our home computer, but it wasn’t going very well and they wanted to go eat so Shannon decided that I should skype them on her computer. So I did. Then she set her computer on the dinning room table and I ate breakfast with them. Literally. I had a Nutella sandwich that I ate. It was the best thing ever! I love my family!
Wow. That is a really crappy blog post. LOL. Hope you enjoyed.
~Bethany Graybill

Comments